- High school students who will be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade as of Fall 2022 are invited to apply
- High school participants must commit to attending both Saturdays each session. If you know that you will miss a session, please discuss this matter with our program staff.
- High school participants must select two-course choices on the application. Once accepted into the program there will be no option for switching courses during the current term.
- High school participants are selected based on:
- 1) written and demonstrated an interest in science, 2) date application is submitted, and 3) past attendance in the program.
- High school participants from local and regional public and private high schools are prioritized for selection, but all high school students may apply.
- Courses are filled at 16 students. Classes may have materials that will provided for the enrolled students.
Science teachers are welcome to participate in SST. Please contact us email@example.com for more information about teacher roles.
Step One - Submit Online Application form with at least two-course selections.
The application deadline for this session of the School for Scientific Thought is: Monday, January 16, 2023.
If you do not get an email confirmation after you submit your application, then please resubmit. Make sure your email address is correct as we use email to communicate.
Step Two - We will alert you to your admission status on Tuesday January 17, 2023.
Step Three - If you are selected for the program, you will receive a Welcome Packet email, you will need to print and fill out (with parent/guardian signatures) the documents. These documents can then be submitted online as .jpgs or .pdf files
All forms must be received no later than 12:00 pm on Saturday, January 21, 2023.
The School for Scientific Thought is a free enrichment program.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org