- High school students who will be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade as of Fall 2023 are invited to apply
- High school participants must commit to attending both Saturdays each session. If you know that you will miss a session, please discuss this matter with our program staff.
- High school participants must select two-course choices on the application. Once accepted into the program there will be no option for switching courses during the current term.
- High school participants are selected based on:
- 1) written and demonstrated an interest in science, 2) date application is submitted, and 3) past attendance in the program.
- High school participants from local and regional public and private high schools are prioritized for selection, but all high school students may apply.
- Courses are filled at 16 students. Classes may have materials that will provided for the enrolled students.
Science teachers are welcome to participate in SST. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about teacher roles.
Step One - Submit Online Application form with at least two-course selections.